National Bike Month Starts Today
What better time to start the new site than on opening day of National Bike Month? No matter your reason for riding, May is the time to join with other cyclists around the world to show your support for biking.
Here’s a few ideas for getting involved.
- Commit to riding your bike at least 3 times a week, even its just around the block.
- Ride your bike on trips less than a mile from your house instead of driving your car.
- Join with other cyclists in your area for Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 18.
- Ride your bike to work everyday during Bike to Work week from May 14 – 18.
- Go crazy and ride every day during the month of May!
Be sure and check out your local area to see if there are special National Bike Month events planned. Here in Fort Collins we have quite a few, including Bike to Work day.
Learn more on the League of American Bicyclists.
How are you going to get involved?